If you’re a company receiving Series A, B, or C funding—or if your brand is just booming faster than you expected—you’re probably wondering how to hire a lot of employees quickly. Recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) is a flexible option that helps you secure the employees you need, right when you need them. Using an RPO firm is especially critical right now, as you compete with the 69% of U.S. employers who are struggling to find skilled workers. Read on to learn how an RPO recruitment team can help scale your employee headcount quickly.
RPO Recruitment Teams Help You Form Clear Goals and Profiles
Defining your goals and candidate profiles first helps you hire faster. You can immediately disqualify candidates who don’t match the personas that you create, then focus on the candidates who align with your goals.
Having an RPO recruitment team will help you form goals and profiles will:
- Give you access to a wealth of goal and profile examples
- Make it easier to get profiles right from the get-go so you don’t have to adjust them frequently
- Help you get to the real task at hand (hiring!) faster
With help from an RPO recruitment team, you can craft a clear picture of the types of candidates you’re looking for. Next, they can help you create job descriptions that appeal to your ideal candidates. Then, they can get you started on a fast recruitment process.
Speak with a specialist about how an RPO recruitment team can help you reach your goals.
RPO Works Faster
Your HR team is capable of successfully hiring candidates. But with so many other items to handle—payroll, benefits management, and other day-to-day tasks—it’s impossible to hire all of the qualified candidates you need fast enough.
A dedicated RPO recruitment team:
- Focuses solely on reaching your hiring goals
- Works with one point person on your team to ensure they’re up to date on your goals and role information
- Uses years of experience to conduct the process efficiently while maintaining high quality
RPO teams are comprised of specialists in sourcing, interviewing, and onboarding–these multispecialty teams are better equipped to handle your hiring needs quickly over small, internal HR teams. Simply put, a dedicated RPO recruitment team has no priority higher than securing all of the employees you need as fast as possible. This focus empowers them to reach your goals quickly.
Access to Cutting-Edge Technology
Adopting and maintaining the latest recruiting technology can consume a lot of resources and time. You don’t want or need to make that kind of investment if you don’t constantly need to hire a large number of employees.
RPO recruitment teams have access to:
- Artificial intelligence (AI) tools that streamline applicant sourcing, candidate screening, and interview scheduling processes
- Applicant tracking systems (ATSs) that manage candidate data and provide high-level views of candidates
- Software that tracks key performance indicators (KPIs) so teams can review their processes and make them more efficient
With this kind of technology at their fingertips, RPO recruitment teams don’t have to waste time on simple, repetitive tasks. Instead, they can focus on the most important aspects of the search—and get the job done faster.
Larger Candidate Network
Your team has connections across the business world. But it takes time to identify which members of your network are interested in switching roles or moving to a new brand. Networking requires extensive time, at the expense of your valuable team resources.
RPO recruitment teams:
- Maintain pools of qualified candidates
- Know which sites to use to connect with additional candidates
- Have experience quickly connecting with and attracting passive candidates
An RPO recruitment firm spends ample amounts of time keeping qualified candidates on standby—and they know where to look for more. Having this pool of potential applicants gives RPO professionals a head start on identifying the perfect candidates for your company.
Your Solution to Hiring a Lot of Employees Quickly? RPO!
RPO recruitment is a clear choice if you need help scaling your headcount quickly. An RPO team can quickly meet your goals, then remain on call for whenever you need them next, whether that’s on a monthly or quarterly basis. It’s a simple solution for fast recruitment.
Ready to learn how easy it is to get started with Recruitment Process Outsourcing professionals? Reach out to us!
This article was originally published on July 5, 2022; it has since been updated to reflect January 5, 2023.