With more open positions than people to fill them, it’s important to understand the mindset of today’s candidates. In this episode, Tim explains how putting yourself in the candidate’s shoes can help you be a more strategic recruiter. He highlights the things every candidate wants to know about an organization so you can make sure you’re checking all the boxes. By understanding how a candidate thinks, you can easily find ways to get them excited about the job opportunity presented to them.
- The Role of Social Media Recruitment Strategies
- Celebrating Excellence in Chicago: The 2024 Titan 100
- Lucas James Talent Partners: #2 in Chicago’s Top Workplaces 2023
- Deck the Halls with Opportunity: Top 10 Holiday Engagement Strategies for Recruiters
- Employee Retention Strategies: 6 Steps You Can Take to Improve Retention