Solutions for Unique Business Needs
- Internal Talent Acquisition Departments are either non-existent or have limited bandwidth to fulfill all hiring needs.
- HR Leadership is stretched thin, not having adequate time or resources to fully dedicate the appropriate level of energy into filling a candidate pipeline for all hiring needs, especially tough to fill openings such as technical or management level placements. Sensitive to exorbitant fees of third-party contingent recruiting agencies.
- Cost per placement, retention of internal staff, and culture fit are of the utmost importance.
- Hiring is often reactionary due to growth, attrition, or changes in business climate such as acquisitions or opening additional locations. Thus, requiring a variable solution vs. adding additional internal talent acquisition headcount.
- Importance of seeking a partner that can handle hiring in multiple departments vs. fragmented support by third-party recruiters.
- The candidate market hasn’t heard of you and you’re competing with more established firms. High volume outreach to passive job seekers creates internal bandwidth issues.
- Each hire is critical to your organization: getting the right fit the first time around is important to you without settling for the candidates that are in front of you.
- Your business is unique to the problem you’re seeking to solve with your technology. You need a partner that can learn your business and scale with you.
- You’re seeking a budget conscious solution focused on driving cost-per-hire down as low as possible while not negatively impacting candidate quality.
- Internal team is stretched thing focused on the core business: sales, development, delivery, operations. You’re seeking a partner that can truly understand your business and act as an extension of your team.
- Internal Talent Acquisition Department is often dealing with fluctuating volume of hiring needs, seeking a variable outsourced solution that can ramp up and ramp down when needed.
- Company is dealing with long periods of sustained hiring needs.
- Client either has a centralized recruiting hub covering all locations or is decentralized requiring varying levels of consultative and variable support.
- Hiring needs are segmented by department, role, or location – requiring a partner that can fill in on the necessary gaps on a real-time, on-demand basis.
- Multiple locations require a partner that can operate in all of the physical locations.
- HR Leadership is seeking a streamlined solution for all outsourced hiring efforts.
- Procurement and Finance Departments are looking for ways to cut down on cost-per-hire without adding internal Talent Acquisition headcount.
- We partner with Private Equity and Venture Capital firms to provide their portfolio companies with dedicated, outsourced support so the organizations can focus on their core businesses.
- Portfolio companies are dealing with varying degrees of complexity due to business climate: merger or acquisition, influx of investment capital, rapid growth, or divestiture.
- Seeking a resource that can act as a reliable, variable, cost-effective partner to portfolio companies.
- Establishing these portfolio organizations as players in the War for Talent in a competitive, low unemployment job market.
Flexible Solutions to Scale your Talent
When you have multiple openings, we deploy a team of Talent Acquisition Consultants and a Sourcing Specialist to your open requirements to act as an extension of your internal team.
Tired of Spending on Contingent Recruiters? Try Our Model. We offer 40%-60% Savings on the Conventional Recruiting Industry Model.
A cost-effective retained search model for client’s that are only looking for one hire. This model is great for one-off hires, niche or technical hires, or management/executive level hires.