1. What is your role at Lucas James Talent Partners?
I am a Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant. I am responsible for promoting Lucas James Talent Partners and our business partners to active and passive job seekers across the nation. My duties also include forming strong business relationships with our partners to ensure them that Lucas James Talent Partners is a company that they can trust to provide them with a business solution that will enable them to fulfill their staffing needs in a timely and cost-effective manner. Additionally, I work closely with our strong team to share my staffing experience to assist them in any way I can.
2. What did you do prior to joining LJTP?
3. What drew you to LJTP initially? And how has LJTP changed since?
When I met with Tim, I had a gut feeling that the company he had started was the right fit for me and I could provide value and grow with the team. Tim was taking the best of what I liked about working in the staffing and tossing out the rest.
4. What has changed since I joined?
The only thing I can say is we have more employees. The culture remains! My co-workers and I are treated as professionals that know how to do their jobs and do it well.
5. What is your favorite part about working at LJTP?
Leadership and my co-workers. I like that my employee number is 10. I don’t care about the number 10; I simply like that I’m the 10th employee at a company that is growing and going places!
6. What is the most challenging part of your job?
Stopping. I don’t like open areas. I want them filled by me.
7. How has LJTP helped you grow personally and professionally?
Professionally, I have always been organized when it comes to work, but working from home has made me more disciplined. Personally, I am able to get to my kids’ events on time.
8. What do you enjoy doing when you are not working?
Anything that my kids ask me to do with them. And begging them to do stuff with me.